|Singapore-Johor cross-border taxi fare|
You cannot take a regular Singapore taxi across the border to LEGOland Malaysia. Instead, you must use a cross-border taxi. So, this is what we did:
1. 5 minute local taxi ride from hotel in Clarke Quay to the Ban San Street Taxi Stand, next to the Queen Street Bus Terminal -- SGD$7
2. Cross-border taxi from Ban San Street stand to LEGOland -- SGD$70 for 3 adults and 2 kids
- 40 minute ride to Woodlands checkpoint, driving against rush hour traffic
- 5 minutes to stamp passports for exiting Singapore
- Drive across causeway into Malaysia
- 10 minutes at Malaysian immigration
- 25 minute ride from immigration directly to LEGOland
- Note: The concierge told us we'd have to transfer to a local Malaysian taxi after crossing the border, but our driver was willing to take us all the way to LEGOland.
Round trip, it ended up being SGD$154. We had door-to-door service and much more flexibility with when we wanted to depart and return than if we had taken a shuttle bus or tour bus.
Singapore Flyer - LEGOland Round-trip Shuttle
WTS Travel offers on-line booking and payment for their shuttle bus. In Low Season, there are 4 departures/returns each day. In Peak Season, there are 5 departures/returns per day. One way trips from Singapore to LEGOland are also an option. You must choose your times when booking.
Packages include the transportation only or one or both LEGOland parks plus transportation. Depending on the season, prices range from SGD$20-30 per person for round-trip transportation only. They sometimes have discounts on park admission. WTS accepts PayPal for the payment. Book at least a week early as the buses fill up. I have not tried this service myself but am keeping it in mind for our next trip. Click here to make a booking. The company also has a shuttle from Singapore to Hello Kitty Town/ Little Big Club in Johor.
|Finally reaching LEGOland Malaysia.|
Building a Day of Fun at LEGOland Malaysia
Asian Landmarks at LEGOland Malaysia Miniland
Flashback to LEGOland California