Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Jump Street Penang: Active, Affordable Fun for All Ages!

Always on the lookout for fun things to do around the island, I was excited when I heard that Jump Street Trampoline Park was opening a branch in Penang! My kids were anxious to jump around and get their energy out, but I couldn't let them have all the fun. It was exciting to test out my own skills too, and Jump Street welcomes jumpers of all ages (3 years and above)!




Since its opening in May 2014, I have already visited three times, selecting it as the venue for my daughter's birthday party, and again recently for my son's goodbye party. Each time I used the online booking feature to ensure space availability and handle payment. After two hours of jumping fun, everyone left feeling happy and tired!


A good place to start your adventure is on the Main Court, a large area of interconnected trampolines. Here you can test your skills and figure out your balance, or even run along the vertical walls, before moving on to the many other fun activities offered. My son's favorite area was the Battle Beam, where he loved the challenge of trying to knock his friends down into the foam pit! Our guests also enjoyed the Dodge Ball court, trying their luck with Slam Dunk, leaping off Tower Jump, reaching new heights on the High Performance trampolines, and landing on top of the two giant air bags.









When time to refresh, water fountains are available for those with their own water bottles. There is also a Jump Cafe, serving up tasty treats, custom beverages, and a variety of meals. For a small additional fee, party hosts can choose to bring in their own halal food.




Other facilities onsite include three private party rooms, community tables for parents to sit (when they're not jumping!), and a first aid station ready to respond immediately to injuries. Staff are friendly and encourage fun, as well as monitoring that guests are following the posted rules. They will happily give you technique hints when asked, and even show off their favorite tricks!

I would highly recommend a visit to Jump Street whenever you (or your kids) need to get out some energy! Its indoor venue ensures fun rain or shine, and special grip socks (required) are available for purchase at check-in. Jump Street is a great venue for parties, school outings, and corporate team building, and even offers a selection of jump classes.

Jump Street Penang is located in the atrium of D'Piazza mall in Bayan Lepas. For more information, directions, and to make a booking, visit their website at www.jumpstreetasia.com

"Keep calm, and jump on"!


Written by contributing writer, Sally D., another awesome Texan mom of three kids living in Penang. Jump Street provided a few complimentary tickets for Sally's latest visit. They did not require that a specific opinion be expressed. All her opinions are her own. 

3 comments:

  1. I saw one of these in Australia, and since then I've wanted to try it. I thought that adults couldn't go, but now I'll try to get to one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so fun! They are popping up all over Southern Cali lately. My kids have gone to a few birthday parties and they always rave about them. I'm hesitant in joining them in fear of twisting a body part. It looks like a great stress reliever for adults.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, it's nice to have a fun place that caters to both kids and adult. I'll definitely would love to bounce up and down myself. It's a great workout! It's a awesome party place, too!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Comment moderation is on, so your comment may not appear immediately.

Web Analytics